Personal Assistant in Moscow is needed
Place of work: Moscow, m. Teatralnaya
Work schedule — 5 days on / 2 days off (hybrid work schedule)
- Russian /English Speaking Female Candidate located in Moscow
- Strong experience in Administrative Support, Lifestyle & Leisure Support, Travel & Medical Support, Child Life Assistance, Event/Party Management, Cooperation with Domestic Staff
- Attention to details, flexibility, responsibility
- Ability to conduct business correspondence, compliance with business etiquette
- PA’s work experience at least 5 years is required
- Family support 24/7/365 (release the Principal from performing tasks that don’t require her personal participation)
- Performing personal errands of the Principal and her family members (paying bills; controlling the payment of fines and taxes; lifestyle & leisure support; travel & medical support; child life assistant; event/party management; buying gifts; booking restaurants; organising repairs; ordering flowers; interacting with contractors; maintaining a calendar of the birthdays and a family gift fund; choosing of goods & services suppliers, searching, analysis and systematisation of information for the Principal)
- Financial reporting
- Maintaining a contact list, reminders of the birthdays, business correspondence.
- Booking villas, hotels and yachts
- Business trips 1 time per month
- Working with confidential information.
If you are interested in this role, please apply: firstname.lastname@example.org